Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Traditions - Invitational Design in Assembly Room (Tree of Gift Wrapping)


Tree decorated by Colony Club.  Project was started off with Sandra C. inviting Colony Club members over to her house to work on wrapping little presents.  Muriel J., Margaret M, Bonnie H. and I showed up to work on wrapping little boxes. Since I only accomplished three little present boxes at Sandra's house, I took some more boxes home to cover in paper then handed them off to Bonnie H., who finished them up with decorative ribbon.  The one I liked the best had a peacock feather tucked in the ribbon. 
Great turn out for tree decorating.  Mary R., Anna F., Anita W., Samantha G., Nancy J. and Bonnie H. all had a hand in creating this special tree.  I love how the theme was carried from the tree topper of presents, through the gift tag ribbon garland down to the tree skirt of wrapping paper triangles.  

The gift tag garland was a collaborative effort of thought and labor between Bonnie H., Anna F. and Nancy J.  I give this tree an A+++++ for creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.