Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kingwood Center is Closed for the Season



For 2010, we were able to take part in Kingwood Christmas Festivities, which was more that last year as Kingwood Hall was dark for the Christmas Season.  But again this year the gates will be closed for January and February  I fear this will be a new tradition.  I volunteered to help pack up the decorations, which keeps me around there for one more week. Will be working with the Buckeye Garden Club on Tuesday straightening up the Reading Room. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday it will just be whatever needs to get done.  I signed up the extra day on Friday just to work with Kathy M.  We have so much fun.

Onward to 2011 and let us see what that brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.