Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kingwood Center on YouTube

I have discovered two YouTube videos of Kingwood Center.  Links below:





Not only are they beautifully done, but I especially enjoy them because 2009 was my first volunteer year at Kingwood.  Most of the annuals shown in Kirsten's video, I had a hand in planting.  Also, I lent a hand in weeding the display gardens on a weekly basis.  The display gardens change from year to year and I didn't take enough pictures at the time, but here in these lovely videos I find memories that bring back my first volunteer year in the gardens. It is wonderful that these two talented people composed their experience of Kingwood Center and shared it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.