Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Traditions - Invitational Designs in Assembly Room (Buckeye Garden Club)

Both these eye catching invitational designs came from members of the Buckeye Garden Club.  I am getting to know both these ladies as I joined the club end of this year.  Seeing these arrangements, would it be a surprise to say one of the club activities each year is flower arranging.  A little intimidating with my limited experience.  The infamous "they" say learn from the best and I think the woman in this club have a lot of talent and creativity as shown in these designs. 

Elin D's design on the left is in shiny gold.  I saw her place three times this year with flower arranging in the Harvest Fall Festival.  She also created the wreath hanging over the fire place in the reading room this season.

Helen M's design on the right is shimmery silver and looks like the snowflakes would come to life with a gentle wind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.