Friday, May 11, 2012

Flower Arranging in Kingwood Hall

Today was my first attempt for Flower Arranging in Kingwood Hall.  We had an instructional lesson and everyone picked an area to arrange.  I picked the woman's restroom so I wouldn't feel too much pressure.  Another new flower arranger Darla and I worked together with some overseeing by my good friend Elin D.  We used peony and tried to match the dark wood of the table along with the redishness of the picture fames.  It was daunting and I'm not sure I am cut out for this, but I will stick with it for now and give it my best effort.  I would say not bad for the first time.



Here are two lilac arrangments I found to be stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.