Sunday, May 20, 2012

THIRD ANNUAL Kingwood 5K

Tee Shirts from 1st & 2nd 5K

This year's Third Annual 5K is scheduled for June 9th.  Well, I have paid fees for two tee shirts and still have not walked or ran in the Kingwood 5K.  2012 is the year!  My good friend Kathy M and I will be at least starting out together.   She has already signed up, so I'd better get my registration form in.  I'm not even sure how far 5K is.  I missed the Capitol 10,000 (I know how far 10K is) (6.2 miles) this year by one week so I'm really looking forward to the Kingwood Race.  I know I said this year I would dress up, but I think I will save that endevor for 2013!  I do have four more weeks to come up with appropriate attire, maybe I can get creative by then.  The 2011 tee shirt was moderned after a tatoo that someone has on his back.  Note:  I don't plan on getting that creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.