Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Red Sholdered Hawk

Today was a rain day for the Rose Garden volunteers.  It was still drizzling as I made a visit to work on a spreadsheet up at the house.  On my walk from the parking lot I sighted this Red Shouldered Hawk hanging out on a lamp post.  I would have stood there all day, but I ran out of camera battery.  Took about 350 pictures.  It was an exciting time.  I will only share two that I really loved.

This one is the one I have chose to put on Facebook. 
The hawk was a little wet and preening its feathers. 
I was so pleased to get this picture.


If I had used this one as a Caption This....
.....My caption would be.....
Simon Says stand on one foot!
Spread Your Wings..
Simon didn't say Spread Your Wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Volunteer, member, frequent visitor and photographer of Kingwood Center.